We are professional casting parts maker in Ningbo, China, where is famous for casting items as a production Zone. We have been offer precision Investment casting service to foreign customer for many year and enjoy good business relation with our customer.
Investment casting process
Investment casting, also known as lost wax casting, including wax pressure, wax repair, group tree, dip slurry, wax melting, casting metal liquid and post-processing process. Lost wax casting is made of wax to cast parts with wax, wax and then coated with mud, which is mud. Mud dry, add hot water in internal wax melting. The melting end clay mold wax removal and roasting into ceramic mold. Roast at once. When the general mold is made, the sprue is left, and then molten metal is poured from the sprue. After cooling, the required parts are made.
Investment casting requires a little or no addition cutting, also known as the lost wax casting in the past, the parts made by investment castings are accuracy in dimensional and surface quality are better than other casting method. In addition, it can be used for some high complexity, not easy processing casting parts.
Lost Wax Investment Castings
|Lost Wax Investment Castings Design Advantages||Lost Wax Investment Castings Cost Advantages|
- Stainless Steel Castings
- Carbon Steel Castings
- Alloy Steel Castings
- Tool Steel Casting
- Nickel Alloy Casting
Investment casting Quality
Quality Control Policy
- CMC is committed to provide high quality components with competitive price. Each part will be strickly machined to the print.
- CMC is committed continually improves the effectiveness of the quality management system (QMS) and sets quality objectives and continuous improvement plans.
- CMC is committed introducing all staff to its quality policy and quality systems,to familiarize themselves with the QMS and strive to continue to improve upon the quality, capability and work environment.
- To be sure material specification and size correct.
- To be sure material chemical composition correct, material certification must be provided in each material purchasing lot.
- Machining equipments maintain: Checked by each day, have records to track.
- Inspection equipment maintain: Checked by each 15 days, have records to track.
- Setup work instruction chart for each part.
- Check production process and updated drawing issue before machining.
- Fixed Inspection: 4 times/shift, have records to check, carried by QC.
- Random Inspection: to avoid uncertain potential quality issues.
- Final Inspection: Each part have its final inspection stardard before packing, have inspection sheet to track.
Packing and Assembly
To meet custom requirments, including labels, cartons, pallets etc before shipment.