Sand casting is a widely used process of casting. As the name shows, the mold is made of sand. Sand casting requires the incorporation of finished parts, models, or wooden models in sand, and then fills the sand at the end of the pattern and opens the box to remove the shape.
In order to remove the mold before casting the metal, the mold shall be made of two or more parts. In the mold making process, the hole and the exhaust hole shall be cast into the mold and the synthetic gating system shall be provided. After casting the metal liquid, keep it for the right time until the metal solidifies. When the parts are removed, the mold is destroyed, so a new mold must be made for each casting. A sand mould factory can cast large parts. Sand molds can be used in iron casting, bronze casting, brass casting and aluminum casting. Wet mold casting is another kind of sand casting process, which is cheap in cost and can produce parts of various sizes
Sand Casting Manufacturer
Available product name
Sprocket, gear, flange,gear box,valve, Roller, pulley,casting,forging,stamping,injection parts, Mchining parts, bearing house, worm gear and worm shaft , spline shaft/house , wheel hub, Mould design and other harware products
stainless steel, Metal, Aluminum&alloy, Carbon steel,Iron,Brass,plastic,zinc&alloy……
precision casting, sand casting,die casting,forging ,welding,gravity casting,lost wax casting,investment casting,stamping,CNC machining,injection…..
sand blasting,baking paint,chorme/zinc plating,spray paint,spray coating,oxygenation, polishing, electroplating, grind,oil blooming,blacking, Knurl, E-coat,deburring……
OEM, as drawing design.
building industry machinery, Auto parts, Agricultural machine, instrucment accessories, electronic accessories…
|Sand casting||Green sand||Grey Iron, Ductile Iron, Malleable Iron|
Stainless steel, Carbon steel, Aluminum
|ASTM, DIN, ISO|
|Furan Resin Sand|
|Cold Harden Resin Sand|
|Investment casting||Sodium Silicone||Stainless steel, Carbon steel, Special alloy steel bronze, brass, aluminum|
|Forging||Hammer forging||Stainless steel, Carbon steel, Alloy steel|
|Stamping machining||Stamping machining||All metal material|
Casting precision grade: CT6-CT13 grade
Casting size: 20mm – 2000cm
Casting surface roughness: Ra6.3-800
Casting Single Weight: 20g-1200kg
1. Resin sand steel casting process
2. Casting Steel Produced by Modified Sodium Silicate Sand
3. Water glass precision steel casting process
4. Silica Sol Precision steel Casting process
1. Sand Casting, Resin Sand Casting and Shell Mold Casting;
2. Investment Casting
3. Lost Foam Casting
4. Die Casting
5, Aluminum Casting
6,Stainless Steel Casting
7. CNC Machining.
1. Experience in casting for many years and served customers all around the world;
2. Good customer feedback and good reputation;
3. Competitive price and quality service;
4. Advanced machining and inspecting equipment;
5. Good quality control system;
6. Punctual delivery time.
7. Small order is welcome.
1. Our factory has many years’ experience in casting industry.
2. We have 96 workers, 3 engineers and 6 quality inspectors. We are mainly engaged in ductile iron casting ( materials: 400-18, 400-15, 450-10, 450-12, 500-7, 600-7, 700-2, 800-2) and gray iron casting ( materials: HT150, HT200, HT250, HT300) , and the weight is between 0.5kg to 100kg ( for 100kg+, we have out source).
3. Our factory has installed dust removing equipment and our products are environmental protection.
4. Our products are totally for export and mainly export to Europe and America, therefore, we know the technical standard of Europe and America very well.
Why Choose Us?
1. Rich experience and resources of various manufactures
Our foreign trade sales team members have many years working experience.Our company has enormous resources of various manufacturers and distributors.And we can meet customers’ various needs in quality,quantity,price and delivery time etc.
2. Excellent service before purchasing
According to clients’ circumstances, we will recommend most suitable parts for them.Our company haenormous resources of various manufacturers and distributors.Professional service and positive feedback.
3. Competitive price and guaranteed quality
Competitive and reasonable price to help customers to win markets, reliable supplier and stable quality guarantee.