Stainless steel investment castings
We have many years of experience for variety Stainless steel investment castings parts.
The most common alloys we have poured are listed below. We are also capable of pouring other air melt alloys upon your request. Specific material chemistry and mechanical specifications will be provided to you if needed. For your Stainless Steel Castings needs,please contact us for details.
Commonly Cast Stainless Steel Alloys
|304||Food grade steel, housings, bodies
304 is widely accepted in the food industry as the standard for cleanliness as well as corrosion resistance.
|304L / 316L||Similar to other 300 series steel, the “L” stands for low carbon,
making it softer but more corrosion resistant for each grade of material.
|316||Housings, gears, plates
316 is known for its superior corrosion resistance, making it ideal for many uses including marine environments.
|410 & 416||Housings, bushings, handles, brackets
400 series steels are high strength and very machinable.
They will tend to break rather than bend under intense pressure.
|17-4||Rods, pins, links, arms
17-4 is the strongest of the stainless steel family and is used on parts that cannot bend.
We are professional at independent development and design. Our engineers are skilled at AUTO CAD, PRO ENGINEER, SOLID WORKS and other 2D & 3D softwares. We are able to design, develop,produce and deliver your PO according to your drawings, samples or just an idea. Dural control of standard products and OEM products.
1) Checking the raw material after they reach our factory——- Incoming quality control ( IQC)
2) Checking the details before the production line operated
3) Have full inspection and routing inspection during mass production—In process quality control(IPQC)
4) Checking the goods after they are finished—- Final quality control(FQC)
5) Checking the goods after they are finished—–Outgoing quality control(OQC)
1) Design assistance and full engineering support .
2) Professional at OEM & ODM parts .
3) Excellent after sales service.
4) Advanced machine tools, CAD/CAM programming software.
5) Prototype machining capabilities.
6) Strict quality control standards with a highly qualified inspection department .
7) Continually upgrading and advancing our equipment to remain competitive .
8) Small quality is also available.